PTS-COACH is a software application which manages the
training process for coaches in all disciplines.
PTS-COACH offers a solution that includes all
participants in the training process.
The regions and or districts request training courses.
The application permits all participants in the process to carry out their functions on the Web and inform all the other individuals who have responsibilities in the planning process to be informed of the status of the courses.
Coaches register for specific courses.
Educators receive their assignments and complete the evaluation of the participants.
The federation updates the individual coach’s file.
The Federation receives the requests for the new course immediately.
- The Federation approves the requests and assigns the available
and qualified instructors in order to give the courses.
The Federation can also issue the certificates to the trainers, inform the different bodies the results for each candidate and update the individual’s file.
The Region or District can make the request for courses on the WEB and receives the approvals from the Federation
- The Region and District can follow the enrollement to courses on the Web and
ensures that the participants are properely authorized.
- The Region or District can confirm the facilities and the availability of the players and equipment.
The Instructor must provide his schedule of availabilities in order for him to be assigned.
The Instructor will be able to receives his assignment and
view the enrollments to the courses to which he was been assigned.
The Instructor will also be able to communicate with the registered coaches through the sytem.
The Instructor prepares and issues all the necessary paperwork to grade participants and issue certicifates.
- The Coach is able to view available courses for his level.
- The Coach can register for the course and immediately be advised if he has all the pre requisites.
- The Coach will receive his grade through the WEB.