The publication of standings and stats are automated in this module.The schedule prepared in PTS-CAL is
published here and managed with this module. Player stats are available to any visitor to the site.
Games are re scheduled automatically and with no conflicts as all schedules are available. Suspensions
are managed also automatically using parameters priviously entered. The league manager is also able to
prepare the schedule for the season play offs and manage this schedule in the same application.
Parents and/or players are able to access statistics, schedules and other public information of interest.
- Coaches are able to enter their game results and instantly update the system in a non-validated section.
Coaches are able to maintain a private area for practice schedules and
attendance and a technical section for player evaluation and follow-up.
Coaches are able to enter team statistics permitting them to better understand and evaluate their team and players.
- Coaches can enter game comments, instantly available to the league manager.
- League managers can validate results from original documentation received confirming the game.
League managers are able to enter individual suspensions and fines.
League managers can manage suspensions at the individual level and at the team/club level.
League managers can validate call-up and try-out players and confirm referees that actually officiate the game.
The Instructor prepares and issues all the necessary paperwork to grade participants and issue certicifates.
- League managers are able to reschedule games and immediately inform
each coach or club of the rescheduling.
- All schedule changes are displayed in red for easy reference and
all field location maps are integrated in the schedule for easy reference.