Uses data for teams and fields entered in PTS-REG to prepare schedules.Leagues are able to select days of
the week and variable time and or set time to in the preparation of schedules. Multi level black outs are
available at the club, team or group level.
- Scheduling flexibility regarding number of games for each division, by skill level,
sex and age group.
- Scheduling parmeters include preferred
day and time,fixed start times, as well as
distance and travel time.
- Schedule recognition for blackout dates
at the championship and or team level.
- Divisional assignment of teams including
the interlocking of games within your own division or other divisions in the championship.
- Scheduling can determine the number of days between games and days between games with same opponent.
- Schedules are instantly available to
PTS- LIGUE and therefore published
to coaches, teams,
players for confirmation.